Football is the the subject...The topics are yours!!

This is a Blog displaying the latest news and more importantly Views on the world of Football...Let me know what YOU think!!

Welcome to Football Mania

How you all doing football mad type people?

I thought I'd set up my own blog as I do nothing but watch, talk about and dream bloody football! Pretty sad I think!
But then again can you think of anything that pumps the adreneline more than watching your fave club or national team doing well or even winning?? Guess not or you wouldn't be here!
The topic is Football (obviously ) the topics are yours (and mine) so be cool, join in and have fun!!

Love it....

Gary

Saturday 30 June 2007

Transfer merry go round

So they finally went and did it!! Spurs shelled out £16m for a certain Mr Bent! Now think of it this way.....Henry-£16m
Owen - £9m (possibly)
Torres-£27m
Now where does Darren Bent come in class compared to these three? Exactly! The only people who seem to agree that he is worth that kind of money are Spurs fans!
There's talk again of Gabby Heinze leaving Man Utd. There are rumours that Liverpool are going to put in a £7m bid for the Argy left-back. I personally do not understand why Fergie seems willing to let him go when he only has one world class left-back in Evra, and especially if he lets bitter rivals Liverpool take him. Shooting yourself in the foot isn't usually Fergie's way.
What by the way is Didier Drogba up to?
"You want to know if I will still return to Chelsea?" asked the Ivorian. "I will reply to that when I am ready. For now I am having a deserved vacation. "I love the English league and may not be in a hurry to leave England if you insist. "But it's difficult to really predict what I want to do in the next week." EH? What is he on? The premier League's highest scorer who said last year that "I will die if I leave Chelsea". Bring on the contract negotiations!!
Well Man Utd have finally got the exciting Brazilian,Anderson, his work permit at the second time of trying. Testimonials from the likes of Luis (Big Phil) Scolari helped to grease the wheels a little! It is definately going to be interesting to see where and how Fergie plays him in an already congested midfield.
Any comments guys..?
See you soon
Gary

No comments:

Visit this amazing site for genuine cut price football gear - Everthing from socks to goalposts!!

Football Equipment UK

An exciting Alternative to online football gambling!!