Football is the the subject...The topics are yours!!

This is a Blog displaying the latest news and more importantly Views on the world of Football...Let me know what YOU think!!

Welcome to Football Mania

How you all doing football mad type people?

I thought I'd set up my own blog as I do nothing but watch, talk about and dream bloody football! Pretty sad I think!
But then again can you think of anything that pumps the adreneline more than watching your fave club or national team doing well or even winning?? Guess not or you wouldn't be here!
The topic is Football (obviously ) the topics are yours (and mine) so be cool, join in and have fun!!

Love it....

Gary

Tuesday 26 June 2007

More news from the transfer world

Manchester United striker Giuseppe Rossi could be set for a permanent switch to Parma.
The Italian club's president Tommaso Ghirardi claims to have made an enquiry about the availability of the 20-year-old, who spent five months on loan with the Serie A team last season.
"We spoke with the player, with the Manchester United chief executive [David Gill] and with Sir Alex Ferguson, too," said Ghirardi. "Now it's up to them to give us an answer."
The Parma supremo accepts it will not be easy to secure Rossi's services but insists the offer he has made United is fair.
"Certainly, it would be really difficult to keep the player, but we believe in this," Ghirardi said.
"From a financial point of view, we made our offer and I think it completely answers Manchester's expectations."
Not too sure about this one what with Man utd in the market for a new striker, give the boy Giuseppe a chance I say, he seems to be doing okay elsewhere!
For once ,as I have already mentioned, I do feel sorry for the Man City fans out there having to look forward to the arrival of Sven. Third choice at City and last I heard even the South Africans turned him down! Oops, looks like another big mistake on the blue side of Manchester!
Catchya later,
Gary

No comments:

Visit this amazing site for genuine cut price football gear - Everthing from socks to goalposts!!

Football Equipment UK

An exciting Alternative to online football gambling!!