Football is the the subject...The topics are yours!!

This is a Blog displaying the latest news and more importantly Views on the world of Football...Let me know what YOU think!!

Welcome to Football Mania

How you all doing football mad type people?

I thought I'd set up my own blog as I do nothing but watch, talk about and dream bloody football! Pretty sad I think!
But then again can you think of anything that pumps the adreneline more than watching your fave club or national team doing well or even winning?? Guess not or you wouldn't be here!
The topic is Football (obviously ) the topics are yours (and mine) so be cool, join in and have fun!!

Love it....

Gary

Tuesday 11 March 2008


Well it's been a while guys and gals but I AM Back! I hope you have all been well.
It's turning into a bloody interesting season isn't it? Man Utd and Arsenal playing tag, Chelsea with their 'will they or won't they?', Benitez with his head in the clouds and Spurs with their roller coaster season among many other things.
But what about the FA Cup?! Whoever said the magic has gone? I didn't! I wonder what the odds would've been on;
Barnsley v Cardiff
Portsmouth v WBA in the semi finals? Absolutely incredible! Magical really.
Personally I think Barnsley deserve to win it after dumping out both Liverpool and Chelsea but I can't see it, I've a sneaky feeling for WBA, but this year who knows. I'm certainly not risking any money on it!
Let me know what you all think and I'll catch you all tomorrow!
Gazza

No comments:

Visit this amazing site for genuine cut price football gear - Everthing from socks to goalposts!!

Football Equipment UK

An exciting Alternative to online football gambling!!